'O' IS FOR OLIE

Thursday, November 15, 2012

UPS & DOWNS BUT STILL.... I LOVE MY LIFE

Ups & downs in life has really driven me to a better path. I've been in few wrong relationships. Been said u'll take few wrong steps to do the right thing. And u'll learn from mistakes. Just a life basis, that's wut it is! Wasn't me who broke the promises..wasn't me who changed! Wasn't me! So i sit down & think and tell myself this is not right! It couldn't be that hard. Life has to go on. It won't hurt to love someone, right?


But to find a man who loves u and willing to commit is not easy. There could be 10 thousand people in this world who care for u but the one u choosed better be the one who wanna be with u. Always. Thru good n bad times.But sometimes i think love is not for me...coz i haven't found anyone who truly wanna be with me, spending the rest of his life with me..growing old together. No one ever wanna truly marry me...And i decided to do what i love n love what i do.


Singing has always been my passion. It's in the blood for heaven sake! I feel at ease everytime i'm on the stage performing for a big crowd. I feel free. I feel entertained. I don't think i can ever stop singing. But we're talking about Malaysia guys..a place where some people can simply say " If u got the look, U got the job" Unlike US or probably in Europe they are judged by their talent. Tracy Chapman for intance. She has no pretty face but sing n wrote fantastic blues songs. And believe me she is so awesome!! 

If Malaysia practise the same thing i think i'm a millionaire by now...hahahahah !! But i know for sure i won't go any farther in Malaysia music industry. No way hoze! Not with my look n size. But still, i strongly believe ones should be appreciated for their gifted talent not their face or size. 
And as for love, i'm just gonna let it be...The right time will come when the right person arrives.. 



No comments:

Post a Comment