'O' IS FOR OLIE

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

I AIN'T GOT NOTHING BUT THE BLUES

~I AIN'T GOT NOTHING BUT THE BLUES ~ 
this young awesome jazz singer, Nikki Yanofsky has delivered this song perfectly. Just watch how she handle the big stage. Two thumbs up!!


~I RATHER GO BLIND~
Nikki Yanofsky sings a classic Eta James blues number I Rather Go Blind
FANTABULOUS !!!


~GIVE ME ONE REASON~
Tracy Chapman is my all time favourite blues singer



~FAST CAR~
Just keep loving it everytime i listen to this song. Tracy Chapman's unique voice is one of a kind



~STILL GOT THE BLUES~
Evergreen everlasting by Garry Moore



 ~YOU DON'T KNOW ME ~
Michael Grimm on Amnerica's Got Talent audition. His husky and soulful voice 
blend perfectly with this song




~ It's A Man's World ~
Written and recorded in 1965



No comments:

Post a Comment